Your feedback allows us to provide you with high-quality services; we actively seek your input. Feedback can be provided anonymously or through written or online surveys or conversations with you. We would like your feedback on:

  • quality of services received
  • consistency of services provided
  • clinical and administration staff performance
  • supports that work for you
  • changes you want made to assist you
  • what you like and dislike about our services.

You always have the right to expect the best possible standard of service from us, and we will treat any concern or complaint you provide as a serious issue and will respect it with privacy and confidentiality. No matter what the situation

You can provide feedback or make a complaint to our Complaint Manager using the Feedback and Complaints online form below. You have the option to lodge an anonymous complaint. Remember not to identify yourself during this process if you wish us not to know who is making the complaint.


Alternatively, you can post or email your feedback to our Complaints Manager via:


Postal Address: Unit 1/8 Calabrese Avenue Wanneroo WA 6065

or you can phone the Complaints Manager on 9240 5800

F3. Complaint and Feedback form_v1.0

F4. Anonymous Complaints and Feedback form_v1.0


Once a complaint has been received, our Complaints Manager will either confirm by email or write a letter to confirm that your complaint has been received if contact details are provided. This will provide you with the expected date of the complaint resolution.

The complaint will then be investigated, and a plan to resolve it created. You will be informed of this plan, and we will ask you to provide your opinion on our recommended solution. You can advise if you are happy with the proposed solution or unhappy with the outcome and feel the matter is not resolved.


If you are not satisfied with the handling of the complaint or do not want to talk to our Complaints Manager regarding your feedback or complaint, you can contact the NDIS Quality and Safeguard Commission via:

Phone: 1800 035 544 or TTY 133 677 Interpreters can be arranged